GeraldBlack.com takes intellectual property rights very seriously and it is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This DMCA Policy ("DMCA Policy") (i) describes the information that should be present in these notices, (ii) is incorporated by reference into GeraldBlack.com’s Terms of Service, and (iii) is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Website, https://www.copyright.gov/dmca/). It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to verify. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this DMCA Policy have the meanings provided in GeraldBlack.com’s Terms of Service. To file a notice of alleged infringement with us, you must provide a written notice that includes your full contact information and sets forth the items specified below.
- The name, address, phone number, email address (if available) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s)
- Identification of the infringing material you are asking us to remove or disable, and the Internet location of the infringing material
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
TO SUBMIT REQUESTED FILES AND/OR SIGNED NOTIFICATIONS SECURELY TO OUR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT TEAM, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW. AFTERWARDS, YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK 'Upload' UNDER Guest File Transfer:
Alternatively, you may email or send the signed notification to:
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. GeraldBlack.com may respond to take-down notices by removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material and/or by terminating services. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith effort to ensure that all related products or services are removed from our website along with contacting vendors who we source products from with a typed notice stating that their products are infringing on the complainant’s or actual owner’s copyrights. GeraldBlack.com may document notices of alleged infringement it receives and/or on which action is taken. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be made available to the public and sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public. Upon receipt of notice from GeraldBlack.com that a claim of infringement has been made and/or that the material has been removed or that access to it has been disabled, Source Providers may provide a counter notice to GeraldBlack.com. To be effective, a counter-notice must include ALL the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Source Provider
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Source Provider has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled
- The Source Provider’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Source Provider consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the Source Provider is located, or if the Source Provider’s address is outside of the United States, the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Texas, and that the Source Provider will accept service of process from the complainant or the complainant’s agent.